Advertise with Diversity/Careers!
Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology is read by engineering and IT professionals and students who are women, African Americans, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asian Americans, veterans and people with disabilities, as well as minority and female entrepreneurs. There are six Professional and two Minority College issues each year.
2014 EDITORIAL CALENDAR AND PLANNING GUIDE
CHAMPIONS OF DIVERSITY
||People with Disabilities in Technology
Energy & Renewable Energy
Financial IT & Business Intelligence
Asian Americans in Technology
Supplier Diversity: Minority Business Enterprises
||Hispanics in Engineering
African Americans in Computer
Science & IT
Co-ops & Interns in Information Technology
Government & Defense
Grad Programs in Engineering
Computer Science & Software
||Women of Color in Software &
Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
Gays & Lesbians in Technology
Supplier Diversity: Women Business Enterprises
Be a Diversity Sponsor of Diversity/Careers Online!
Diversity Sponsor buttons and links are featured on the Diversity/Careers home page and throughout the site. Check out www.diversitycareers.com, then call your sales representative for details.
Be sure to ask about DOUBLE PLATINUM and GOLD2 sponsorships!
Diversity/Careers print advertisers receive:
- EXTRA EXPOSURE FOR YOUR AD in our free Digital Edition. The digital edition, accessible through the Diversity/Careers website and available on the Web without a fee or user sign-in, replicates the print issue online. It includes all ads, with live links back to the advertiser's website. It's searchable and can be read online or downloaded.
- Free Mobile App: Diversity/Careers' new app is now available free at the iTunes App Store. The app provides access to the digital edition of Diversity/Careers magazine on this newest platform, with extra exposure for your ad and your diversity initiatives.
- We are actively using social media to engage our readers and bring them closer to the magazine (and our advertisers): Diversity/Careers is now on both Facebook and Twitter, and our posts on both are attracting a solid following.
- FREE career link from the Diversity/Careers "Careers" page to the appropriate page on your website.
- FREE supplier diversity link from our "Supplier Diversity" page to the supplier diversity page of your website.
- FREE resume database service: Diversity/Careers collects resumes from our readers – women and minorities in engineering and IT – for exclusive distribution to our advertisers. With a user ID and password advertisers can search our resume database and download an unlimited number of resumes.
- FREE bonus distribution at 50 regional and national minority technical job fairs and supplier diversity events sponsored by Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA), the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering (NACME), Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards and Great Minds in STEM Conference (HENAAC/GMiS), the Center on Disabilities/CSUN, the National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE), USA Science & Engineering Festival, Anita Borg Institute/Grace Hopper Celebration, Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and more.
- FREE Certificate of Participation in a 100% woman-owned diversity/recruitment publication can be sent to your EEO Compliance, Affirmative Action and Procurement Officers. Renard Communications, Inc., publisher of Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology and Diversity/Careers Online, is a woman-owned business certified by the standards of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
- FREE Done Deal reports for supplier diversity advertisers will be completed and sent to WBENC stating that your company has done business with a certified WBE. Renard Communications, Inc., publisher of Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology and Diversity/Careers Online, is a woman-owned business certified by the standards of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
- FREE listing in our Braille insert, and distribution to visually impaired readers: Blind and print-disabled subscribers can access complete editorial text and advertiser information at a special section of the Diversity/Careers website.
How to advertise in these issues:
Roberta Renard - President, CEO & Publisher
Voice: (973) 912-8552
Fax: (973) 912-8599
Jordan Weiss - Director of Advertising Sales
Voice: (973) 912-8555
Fax: (973) 912-8599
Jason Kramer – Account Executive
Voice: (973) 912-8527
Fax: (973) 912-8599